Brain Bullet (by Lee Benson) is a powerful subliminal messaging software that automatically programs your mind to achieve almost any extraordinary thing you can think of.
It claims to be better than hypnosis, ordinary affirmations and meditation; and after using it, I can see why.
The messages sneak past through your conscious mind’s defense barriers because the affirmations flash quicker than the “blink” of an eye; but your subconscious picks them up. And as you probably already know, the subconscious just accepts whatever you feed it, without analyzing or scrutinizing the information.
Here’s just a few of the many potential benefits that the Brain Bullet Software offers:
– Fights allergies, stress, past negative memories and bad habits.
– Rockets your self-confidence, creativity, memory, motivation, and sense of humor.
– Helps you meet your ideal soul mate and enjoy wonderful relationships.
– Enhances your leadership, decision-making and other vital skills.
– Helps you achieve superior health and fitness and attain the body you’ve always craved for.
This brain development software has been tested to work on Windows Vista, Windows 7, XP, 98, and ME and Mac OS X 10.2 – 10.4.
1) It runs undetected in the background, so it won’t intervene with the normal operations of your computer and with your routine activities. So you get to enhance or change your life, without exerting any extra effort.
2) With 887 affirmations to choose from, you can customize them to your desired specifications. You can add as many, or as few, affirmations as you like. You can adjust the font, display location, visibility, frequency and speed. You have the power to choose!
3) It has a built-in affirmation editor tool, so you can add your very own unique affirmations and subliminal messages.
1) Although you can add your own affirmations, Brain Bullet does not teach you how to do it properly. But let me ease your worries and give you a few tips now on how to create effective affirmations.
Affirmations should be:
– Stated in the present moment.
– Stated in the positive.
– Short and direct to the point.
Example of Proper Affirmation:
“I am a fast learner.”
Example of Improper Affirmations (Don’t use these):
“I will learn fast.” (denotes a future occurrence)
“I’m not a slow learner.” (stated in the negative)
“I am a fast-learning, unstoppable, information-hungry genius. (too wordy)
2) With its unlimited potential to change any aspect of your life, and with almost 900 affirmations to choose from, it’s quite tempting to include many (if not all) of them. This may slow down the results or render them less effective. That’s why it’s important to focus on the most important aspects you want to improve or change first; then you can move on to a next set of priorities after each set has been attained.
Overall, I give Brain Bullet my highest recommendations. This subconscious programming software has been proven to be very safe to use, as long as you follow the guidelines. With over 50,000 satisfied users and a no-questions asked full refund guarantee, there’s absolutely nothing to lose and an awesome new life to gain.
Special Offer: If you order Brain Bullet here, I will give you two mind-blowing bonuses entitled: Brain Power Enhancement Techniques and Secrets To Memory Enhancement In A Week. These e-Books will help you realize your brain’s full potential and superboost your memory.
To claim these bonuses, simply email me your Receipt Number at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Brain Memory Bonuses.” I will send you the Download Link to these bonuses asap.